I can almost hear the ringing bells as I type this post.. October is almost finished and we all know what that means: christmas time!!!
But as much as I love christmas, halloween is just one week away and I might be a little too excited for it. There is something special about it and I love me some horror films (I can feel a Nightmare on Elm Street marathon coming..). You can check out last year’s post if you are lacking some inspiration. Meanwhile, let me give you an update about what has been going on in my life lately:
- I have officially graduated from university!
- Hotline Bling by Drake is my favourite thing ever. Go check out his video if you haven’t already… It’s priceless.
- Drive-in theaters. An enchanting experience, a must try for movie lovers or for anyone who wants to “do the same but in a different way”.
- Scarf AND sweater weather. Is there anything else to say?
- Last but not least, I finally joined the gym and I’m actually enjoying it. Maybe it’s because I don’t see it as a chore, but as something fun that makes me sweat. A lot. So you want to start working out too? Try yoga (my ultimate favourite is Yoga with Adriene) or if you like dancing, check out some Zumba videos on youtube. Working out while learning some killer moves to show on the dance-floor?? Sing me in please!