Spring is finally here *claps profusely* and although the weather is still rather wintery (can you believe I have already broken two umbrellas??), I just can’t wait for the warm days and feeling the sun in my skin.
So while I wait for it, here is what I have been enjoying this past month…
- Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream: I have very dry hands, so I’m always applying hand cream or any kind of oil to keep them hydrated. This cream works wonders, it has a waxy texture and it leaves an oily residue after it sinks in,leaving my hands super soft and silky. I recommend using it in the evenings while watching TV..
- L’Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation: I’m not a foundation kind of girl. In fact, I rarely wear any makeup (apart from mascara, concealer and lipbalm). I really want to try the DiorSkin Nude BB Cream and the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint but while I think about it (they are quite expensive) I thought I could try this new one from L’oreal. It has great coverage and it stays on pretty well, giving my face a healthy glow, although I’m not quite sure if I love it or not..
- Mary Kay Blush in Pink Petals: I got this blush as a Christmas present and it’s just perfect for spring. It’s one of those blushes I reach for when I want that “no makeup-makeup” look.
- Yves Rocher hydrating toner: It cleans, it moisturizes, it brightens… There’s nothing I don’t like about this product. Plus Yves Rocher doesn’t test on animals and they don’t use any kind of animal product which is always great!
- Kiko Ultra Glossy Stylo SPF 15 in Pearly Watermelon: I bought this a few days ago and I’m already in love! The color is really pretty and it has a glossy finish, perfect for sunny days.
What have you been loving lately?
2 thoughts on “5 things: Talking beauty”